We Are Here For You. You Are Not Alone.
If you are in immediate danger call 911.
The Family Justice Center Sonoma County is here to serve victims and survivors during this crisis. Please call (707) 565-8255 to initiate services by phone or email, Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm.
- Intake & Navigation for new and returning clients.
- Risk assessment & Safety planning.
- Advocacy services (domestic violence, sexual assault, elder abuse, human trafficking, and child abuse.)
- Assistance with filing electronic civil and domestic violence restraining orders.
- Case Management.
- U-visa and T-visa immigration support.
- Safe shelter and housing assistance (coordinated entry, vouchers, short term housing).
- Food access and resource support for homeless clients and clients in need.
- Victim compensation application assistance.
- Criminal justice updates and Criminal Protection Orders on in-custody cases for victims.
- Additional resource assistance for clients in need (diaper pantry, child and baby needs, etc.)
- Virtual holistic services for clients
- Virtual Support Groups offered in English on Mondays at 4:30pm and in Spanish on Wednesdays at 4:30pm.
- Virtual Reiki and energy work (by appointment only)
- Virtual VOICES survivor group (by referral only)
- Virtual Art Sessions (by referral only)
After-hours support over the phone:
- YWCA domestic violence 24/7 hotline: (707) 546-1234
- Verity sexual assault 24 hour crisis hotline: (707) 545-7273